We use 'Cookies' on our website. This helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our website and allows us to improve our site for our users.
What is a Cookie ?
A cookie is a small text file containing letters and numbers that we store in your browser or on the hard drive of your computer.
1. Essential & Functionality Cookies:
These allow us to ensure that our site works properly for our users. For example: that the search functionality acts correctly; that your preferences are remembered across the site, and that you know you are logged in to your account as you move from page to page.
2. Performance Cookies
With these cookies we are able to record how you use our website and make sure we update it to be as useful as possible for our users.
We are able to look at this data and analyse statistics such as how long people are spending on a particular page, how quickly they leave the site or which pages they most often view next. We also use the information to work out statistics on website use, the effectiveness of our adverts, resolving errors and testing the design of our website.
3. Tracking Cookies
Sometimes we will allow trusted advertisers to place cookies on your computer when you visit our website. These cookies will be used by our carefully selected partners to help deliver relevant advertising to those that have previously visited our website. For example if you visit our website and view a particular property, our advertising partners might then use that information to present you with adverts while on other internet sites of similar properties in your chosen location.
What Cookies do we use?
There are two different types of cookies:
Session cookies - these are temporary and are erased when you close your browser at the end of your browsing session. The next time you visit that particular site it will not recognise you and will treat you as a completely new visitor as there is nothing in your browser to let the site know that you have visited before.
Persistent cookies - these remain on your hard drive until you erase them or they expire. How long a cookie remains on your browser depends on how long the visited website has programmed the cookie to last.Consent
How do I block Cookies?
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
What cookies are on our site?
Below is a List showing the current cookies in use by our website along with some information about each one.
Web form cookie (Name: ASP.NET_SessionId)
- Purpose: This cookie is essential for the operation of the site, as it allows the online forms to operate correctly. It stores an anonymous identifier for the current browsing session. This cookie is deleted when you close your browser.
- More Information: Visit the Microsoft website
- Purpose: This cookie is essential and operates as a daily reporting mechanism of SMS generated leads over our mobile website.
Google Analytics (Names: _utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz)
- Purpose: These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they have visited.
- More Information: Click here for an overview of privacy at Google
- Purpose: This cookie is used to generate a user entered telephone number the next time that it is entered on the mobile website
- Purpose: This cookie allows us to index properties a user has previously viewed and tailor the site to meet the users favourites.
- Purpose: This cookie indexes searches the user has previously performed and allows us to tailor the site to meet the users searches
Further Information about cookies is available at the below websites: