Your kitchen is the hub of your home and sees a lot of hard work, if you treat it right and give it a little TLC it'll last a long time – and stay looking great.
Looking after your kitchen
- Never chop food directly in your kitchen sink, or allow any sharp objects to grate against the surface.
- Grit can easily get embedded in the underside of plastic sink bowls that will gradually scratch and wear away your sink’s surface.
- Stainless steel sinks should be dried after use to prevent watermarks, and harsh or abrasive chemicals should not be used when cleaning.
- To brighten a dull stainless steel sink scrub it with a little bicarb of soda, then rinse with white vinegar followed by plenty of clean water. Finally, a buff with kitchen paper and a dab of olive oil should keep your sink shiny for many weeks.
Caring for your stainless steel hob
- Remove grate, burners and rings and soak in a mixture of soap and hot water.
- Spray the hob with a multi-surface cleaner, following the application instructions.
- Wipe down the hob with a non-abrasive cloth, wiping away any debris, then buff with a dry cloth.
- Clean any remaining dirt from the burners, rings and grate with a soft pad.
- Dry burners, rings and grate thoroughly before replacing them.
- Wipe with a small amount of baby oil to bring to a high shine.
My Symphony - Online Portal
Symphony kitchen customers can access My Symphony, an online portal containing useful guides and information to support maintenance of their new kitchen.
Our teams are on hand when you need us, especially in the event of an emergency.CONTACT US