New is... designed around you
Your new home is a blank canvas, ready for you to add your personal touch. We can even give you a little inspiration with our personalisation options.
This is where the fun starts. That first moment you walk through the door of your new home, you'll be coming up with interior design ideas: big, small, wildly ambitious. And our Barratt homes personalisation options can help you create the home that reflects your style and personality.
Our range covers traditional to contemporary design, so you can customise everything from the wall tiles to wardrobes, whatever your budget. Simply chat to our team of sales advisers and they can get you started.
Whether you want to turn a bedroom into a storage space or want more lights for the lounge, you can make your decisions knowing you won't have to fork out extra for renovations.
This is your time to really make your new home your own. So have fun and enjoy it.
Subject to additional cost and build stage
Make it your own
Take a look at how Barratt Choices can help you to customise your home.
- Kitchens Create a space that’s great for enjoying breakfast or hosting a dinner party. You can choose features from splashbacks and worktops to specialised lighting and appliances, giving you a kitchen that’s practical and stylish.
- Flooring From laminate to tiling, you can enjoy the convenience of having the flooring laid before you move into your new home
- Bedrooms You can personalise your bedrooms for you and your family’s needs. Whether that’s extra plug sockets or fitted wardrobes, you can add your own style to each bedroom.
- Bathrooms Whether you want a soak in the bath or an invigorating shower, make your bathroom as luxurious or practical as you need. The Choices collection also has a range of tiling options that can add style to your bathroom.
- Fixtures and fittings You can tailor your home to get the exact finish you want. The fine details – such as taps, shower fittings and light switches – can all be specified.
A style to suit you
Choosing the right style for your new home can be tricky. So here's a little inspiration to help spark your imagination before you visit a show home:
- Monochrome – Modish monochrome is usually black and white. But give it a twist by using an accent of colour, such as sunshine yellow.
- Nautical – You can add a fresh look to your home. Just use red, white and blue stripes with anchors and artwork portraying seaside scenes.
- Colourful – Bold colours are not something to be afraid of. Start with mismatching chairs and go from there.
- Retro – Go back in time with mid-20th century furniture and black and white photographs. Use 1960s-inspired fabrics for your curtains and cushions.
- Deluxe glamour – Add some glamour with metallic cushions, crystal lampshades and plush rugs. It's all about adding drama to a room, so don't shy away from dark colours.
Out with the old
There's a few things you don't get as standard in a new Barratt home. You won't have to worry about old wiring, damp, outdated 80s wallpaper, Artex or cracks in the wall.
A place you'll love to live in
Moving into your new home should be a thrill. There's so much scope for you to create a place you'll love to live in over the years.
So what are you waiting for?
I like the sense of having space in a room, so we changed one of our 4 bedrooms into a dressing room. We're a couple on our own and that really suits how we live.
Some of the features shown may not be available with every Barratt Home or on every Barratt Homes development . Please speak to a sales adviser for the specific development for details of the features available on the Home.